Ryan first blog

Hello, my name is Ryan and I am taking a Photojournalism class at Linn Benton Community College. My Major is Psychology, I am taking photojournalism becuase I want to get better at taking photos since I have no photography experience. One of my favorite photos that I have taken this summer was of my cat Albus who is part Main Coon. 

Three goals that I have for this class is to take better photos since I have no experiences with photography, how use a fancier camera other then my phone so that I can get better pictures, and also getting out of my comfort zone and taking photos of strangers and interviewing them. I want to focuse on these goals because I feel like these are important to life. As I walking around campus yesterday I was taking photos for my first blog and I wanted to share these three photos that I found interesting. 

This is a mural that I found that was apart of where the athletics hall is.

These are some trees that I found though a path on campus. 

I found some people playing tennise on the campus.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Blog

On The Job